Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

went to docs over bleeding and got referd to the hospital

(4 Posts)
hollie1stbaby Mon 20-May-13 13:23:13

Got to the lister the first thing they done was take my bloods, then I had a internal examination which was rather embarrising and painful first time I've had something done like that. They took some swabs and as they took them out quite a fair bit of blood came out the nurse and doc said there was no tissue and that my cervix was closed so I asked does that mean I haven't lost my baby, they said it could still be leaking. After I got my clothes back on they sent me for a scan I've been bleeding the whole time I was there and still am now. They done a stomach scan couldn't see anything could rather be the fact that it could be too early or just wasn't clearer enuff for them to see anything. Then she done a internal scan looked around everywere to see if she could see the baby she could see the bleeding in my scan at the top but no baby. They have mentioned the fact I could be going through a miscarriage. I will be getting a phonecall later to tell me my hcg levels and then I've got to go back wednesday for them to take more bloods to see if they have risen or dropped . Think I no the answer but should never give up hope. I quess

Jollyb Mon 20-May-13 14:09:33

How many weeks are you Hollie? Sorry you're going through this

hollie1stbaby Mon 20-May-13 14:40:37

Well going by my last period would say I'm 6 weeks but being postive. My clear blue did say I was 2 to 3 weeks so maybe 4 to 5 been going back through the dates of when I had sex I'm thinking I might be 5 so I hoping its just a extreme case of the baby planting its self. But it can't be because my cervix is closed. Just waiting for the hosp to caLl me to let me no my hcg levels then got to go back weds to test them again

Jollyb Mon 20-May-13 16:01:21

I hope everything's ok for you. I'm not sure how much they can tell by your cervix in this situation. The blood tests will give far more useful information. Fingers crossed.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now