Talk

Advanced search

12 weeks today and been sick this morning for the first time!??

(6 Posts)
Daffodill27 Mon 20-May-13 12:31:18

I've had bad nausea throughout but for the last week or so I've had none then this morning felt terrible and when I got to work was sick! Hope it's just a one off?! Thought I'd been lucky!! Has this happened to anybody else?

beth27123 Mon 20-May-13 13:36:43

I thought it was just me!! Im 10 weeks and although I had been sick once before the last two days have been awful, I've been sick four times now. Do hope it's a one off for you.

rallytog1 Mon 20-May-13 14:49:35

Happened to me - started actually being sick bang on 13 weeks! Sadly, I felt properly rough until about week 19. I think it's a myth that sickness is mainly confined to the first trimester. Fingers crossed yours is a one-off.

Lj8893 Mon 20-May-13 15:04:46

Happened to me too!!

I was suffering nausea (but no vomiting) up untill about 10 weeks and it started to ease off.

Week 12 and I thought it was all over and then had some lunch (pasta) which obviously didn't agree with me and I vomited.

I felt instantly better and the nausea stopped straight after.

QuiltySecrets Mon 20-May-13 15:41:09

Nooooooo, I think this might be happening to me...was nauseous all through first trimester, then sick for first time on Saturday at 13 weeks and really rough ever since sad

Daffodill27 Mon 20-May-13 17:47:42

Thanks for the replies smile feeling pretty rough now got my scan tomorrow so really hope I'm not sick I'm the morning!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now