Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Period type pains an pinching :(

(8 Posts)
Asil09 Mon 20-May-13 11:41:07

I'm 35 + 5 an I've havin Braxton hicks for past couple ov wks! This mornin since around 8 am I've had period type pains an there gettin more painful. I've taken some paracetamol about an hr ago an they haven't shifted. Also really sharp pinching pains really low an baby won't stop squirming but then again never does. This is my 2nd pregnancy an has been totally different to the 1st. If I'm honest I've got lower back pain an feel the need to go the toilet constantly. Jus wondering if any1
Thinks I shud call midwife jus for info?

TinkyPeet Mon 20-May-13 11:50:25

I would go get checked out to be on the safe side x

ButteryJam Mon 20-May-13 11:53:55

I've been getting the same though I am much ahead of you. I suppose there is no harm in calling the midwife.

Asil09 Mon 20-May-13 18:09:40

An I've now noticed a slight leakin as in my underwear seems to constantly wet soz for the info! It's odourless ? Still
Haven't called midwife but I've a routine app in the mornin x

OliviaMMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 20-May-13 18:23:05

I woudl call the midwife
Good luck

Asil09 Mon 20-May-13 18:32:38

Really? Yikes!!! I jus don't wanna come across as silly :0/ x

Asil09 Mon 20-May-13 18:55:25

Tightening BH now but not painful jus uncomfortable will see how nxt he or so goes I think.

OliviaMMumsnet (MNHQ) Mon 20-May-13 20:12:21

ack the m/ws have heard it all before - if you are worried, call 'em.
That's what they are there for.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now