Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

In-bath support for newborn

(11 Posts)
rumtumtugger Sun 19-May-13 14:37:00

I would like to buy something that allows me to bathe the toddler at the same time as her newborn sister - what would you recommend that's suitable from 0 months - stating comfortably on their own?

cherrycherry41 Sun 19-May-13 14:40:48

Ive got a mamas and papas ergo bath, its huge and DN who is almost 3 has baths with my 7mo DD since she was born.

Bunnychan Sun 19-May-13 14:44:10

I've got a material chair that you lie the baby on in the water so they can go in the big bath. The covers let the water through and it folds away for storage. I got it from babies r us x

ButteryJam Sun 19-May-13 15:45:27

The Mamas and Papas Ergo Bath would work perfectly well, as you could get them both of them in one go smile

http://www.mamasandpapas.com/product-acqua-two-stage-ergo-bath-pearl-white/4538472/type-i/

rumtumtugger Sun 19-May-13 21:07:43

The mamas and papas looks great but I was thinking of something that would just go over the top of the bath to allow dd to continue playing with her toys and having enough room to splash about. Is there such a thing? Does the fabric bath support leave enough room for a toddler?

ButteryJam Sun 19-May-13 21:09:53

rumtug, there is an over the top bath in mothercare. Have a look on their website, and yes you could get a support to put in there.

carrielou2007 Sun 19-May-13 21:18:37

Just buy one if the plastic seats they are fab. Mine was £7 I think from Asda, everywhere sells them the foam/fabric ones are useless! All 3 if nine love them (dc3 is 3 weeks) sits happily in it whilst one of the others goes in with him. I've not used the baby bath with btilt in shaped seat yet will pass it on to one of my friends.

carrielou2007 Sun 19-May-13 21:19:34

Support seat that should have said grin

peanutMD Sun 19-May-13 21:21:57

we have the ergo bath and love it but it takes up most of the bath!

M&P sell ab bath support on its own for about £15.

rumtumtugger Sun 19-May-13 21:37:35

Lovely, thanks

Twinklestarstwinklestars Mon 20-May-13 02:36:01

We had one if the summer bath seats last time and it was great and folds away when not being used.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now