Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

has anyone lost symptoms very early on?

(11 Posts)
hollie1stbaby Sun 19-May-13 06:48:23

I feel like I'm losing symptoms

Coffee1Sugar Sun 19-May-13 07:19:29

Did you get a positive test?

embaker112 Sun 19-May-13 07:20:53

They'll come back, don't worry!

hollie1stbaby Sun 19-May-13 07:30:38

Yes I did have a positive pregnancy test many.

hollie1stbaby Sun 19-May-13 07:31:36

Embaker122. I'm roughly about 5 to 6 weeks. Did this happen to you ?

Mamabear12 Sun 19-May-13 08:13:59

With my first pregnancy, I thought I lost symptoms....but I didnt really have any symptoms to lose! I had slightly bigger breasts and no period...those were my symptoms and I got worried when I thought my boobs shrunk (they didn't) and I never had sickness with my first. So I went in to the 12 week scan, hoping there was a baby in there! I wasnt sure, bc I felt normal! Just no periods and obviously positive pregnancy tests. But at the 12 week scan, there she was bouncing up and down. And now, at 15 months, sitting by me having breaky pouch in bed.

hollie1stbaby Sun 19-May-13 08:26:08

I've been havin sensitive breasts and they had got really big and heavy pains in my hips and lower back but I think its bc its the weekend and I usually get them pains when I'm at work bc I'm moving about my boobs seem to have shrunk back to size and not feeling anythin

BigBongTheory Sun 19-May-13 09:04:27

Yes, very suddenly at 7 weeks. It was by far my best pregnancy overall!

noodleone Sun 19-May-13 09:11:27

Yes between 5 and 7 weeks lost all symptoms by 9 weeks I felt dog rough but was thrilled to be feeling so rough.

hollie1stbaby Sun 19-May-13 13:22:11

Lol that's what I'm like praying for a shooting pain in my boob or my hips to ache just to my little bubba is still there! Stressful time but not letting my self stress

blondebaby111 Sun 19-May-13 15:23:22

First baby for me too, I was only moaning to my mum the other day that my symptoms were disappearing and then bang, the very nxt day I felt terrible! They do seem to come and go..I'm nearly six weeks xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now