Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

4 days untill 12 week scan...

(5 Posts)
TTC1Madness Sun 19-May-13 05:03:32

My 12 week scan is on Thursday and I don't think I can cope untill then.... this seems like the longest week of my life. I had a scan at 9 weeks and everything seemed great but I can't help but feel that something is going to go wrong on Thursday. I've had no bleeding but light cramps and morning sickness nearly every day. How did you guys the cope the week of your 12 week scan? I think it makes it worse because people now know..I'm petrified really.

Help!

Lolapink Sun 19-May-13 05:43:49

I have my scan on Tuesday, and the days are dragging. I have a total fear Ian m going to get there and there is going to be bad news.

TTC1Madness Sun 19-May-13 07:46:23

Good luck Lolapink - how have you been feeling? x

Excited85 Sun 19-May-13 08:58:03

Aww TTC1 I remember being exactly the same. I had lots of pain do really worried that something had gone wrong but everything was fine, just as I'm sure it will be for you. Just try keep busy this week, once you've had the 12 week scan everything seems to get easier, less sickness, more confidence and the weeks start moving normally rather than dragging!!

MrsDexter Sun 19-May-13 09:09:53

My scan is on Thursday too and I'm so nervous sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now