Talk

Advanced search

Blue Fingers

(5 Posts)
PhieEl06 Sat 18-May-13 17:12:06

Just wondering if anyone can shed any light as to why I have blue fingers, top of hands are a normal colour as are my nails but my actual fingers & palms have a blue tinge to them, it's not painful or anything but just curious.

Dillytante Sat 18-May-13 17:22:18

Have you had your blood pressure checked recently? Sounds like a circulatory problem.

Tequilatequila Sat 18-May-13 17:28:11

I dont wanna sound belittling at all.. this just made me giggle because i had the same problem a few weeks ago. Thought it might have been something to do with the pregnancy as my palms and fingers were blue but i was warm. When my mum pointed out it was the dye coming off my jeans onto my hands i was mortified. She thought it was hillarious though!
So if you havent got new jeans on definately get it checked out. I think its raynauds syndrome or something where your hands go blue very quickly.

gloti Sat 18-May-13 17:29:54

Hahaha tequila I was about to post the same reply! I was really panicking until someone asked me about my new jeans LOL

Needless to say I washed my hands and most of it came out smile

PhieEl06 Sat 18-May-13 17:32:49

Not for the last few weeks, but I keep having episodes where BP keeps going very low & I almost pass out but at the moment feeling okay.
Tequila this made me giggle as I have done this before but no, no jeans today.
Not worried because I feel fine in myself & I can feel baby kicking away nonstop today but just very curious as to why. smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now