Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

advice please...

(15 Posts)
grassalwayslooksgreener Sat 18-May-13 10:26:31

I've just got a BFP! I should be over the moon but my DD is only 6 months old, not sure I can do it all again so soon

terilou87 Sat 18-May-13 10:28:50

hi, iv got a 6 month old too 18/11/2012 and i think im around 5 week, you will be fine . im nervous too but we are mums and we just get on with it smile

mikkii Sat 18-May-13 10:30:19

You'll manage and they'll be able to play together. There's 15 months between my brother and sister.

grassalwayslooksgreener Sat 18-May-13 10:31:21

Mines 06/11/12 I think I'm around 5 weeks too. I'm in shock don't know what to think.

terilou87 Sat 18-May-13 10:35:48

oh i forgot to say, this will be my 5th pregnancy so iv been through this before my first was born 22/5/2007 then my second 16/4/2008 not even a year between it wasn't that much harder to look after both, then i had another daughter 11/07/2009. then my son after that in 2012. i think when you think about it too much it is a scary thought but just take it a day at a time and it wont be as bad smile

terilou87 Sat 18-May-13 10:37:43

iv worked my due date about to be around 15th january this time, im not 100% though because i was on the pill got to see midwife next week.

grassalwayslooksgreener Sat 18-May-13 10:38:06

This will be my second. I've just got to try and think positive I'm really overwhelmed at the minute

grassalwayslooksgreener Sat 18-May-13 10:40:09

I'm guessing I'm around 5 weeks, I had a negative test last week and something made me take another this morning and it was positive. Its just started to get easy with my DD I'm scared I won't cope at all

terilou87 Sat 18-May-13 10:57:04

they could be totally different babies,my first hardly ever slept and cried constantly and my second i didn't even know i had her she just ate pooped slept i cant remember her crying at all, i think routine is a big thing when you have more than one, just to keep your sanity,
i only took a test because my oh was joking, he said what would you do if your pregnant again, i told him to stop being daft i'm on the pill, that set something in my mind. i got a test and did it in the docs when i took my son for his jabs n didn't look at it, i put it in my bag, did his appointment and went to pharmacy for calpol, looked at it and it was positive, i was shocked i expected it to be negative. i got my positive 3rd of may but it was faint and it was an early test so that's why i'm guessing around 5 week had it confirmed with doctors test i wont know for definite till i go for scan though. hmm

grassalwayslooksgreener Sat 18-May-13 11:04:12

That's what I'm worried about tbh, my baby had slept through the night since 8 weeks old has just been a perfect baby, but I've only just got used to actually being a mum. I'm just scared of having 2 kids at 21

terilou87 Sat 18-May-13 11:14:15

aww, you will be fine your baby will be 14 month old when this baby comes along, it might not sound much but by that age will be walking, eating, doing most thing on his/her own, it honestly isnt that much harder than having 1 tbh i found it harder having 3 years between rihanna and leon because id forgot how to do everything, you will still be in the swing of doing bottles, nappies ect. i was 19 with jay 20 with nicole 21 with rihanna and 25 with leon, im usually on here everyday so if you need a chat or worried about anything i'm here. brewbiscuit

Tamof4 Sat 18-May-13 12:34:49

Terilou, wow re the close births!! I'm expecting my 5th as well. How are you feeling about the prospect?!

terilou87 Sat 18-May-13 16:37:49

I'm a bit nervous, I didn't think I would have anymore, going to be a bit hard as I work full time as well so our days are going to be really busy, I'm sure I'll manage to make it work. How are you feeling tamof4

Tamof4 Sun 19-May-13 11:43:56

Well, I was pretty negative about it for the first couple of wks. But now I'm getting into the swing of the idea! Getting quite excited (in between the nausea).
I've taken quite a lot on at the mo, but shall take it my stride.
Two of closest friends both have 5 kids, so I have support there. In fact we are an accapella singing trio called 'The Mamatones'. Last yr we had 13 kids between us, this yr I'm due the 15th!
Hope alls well with you terilou

terilou87 Sun 19-May-13 17:07:28

couldn't help but google, watched your u tube video, you sound really good, well done. me and my closest two friends have 13 between us now. we joke we should of been child minders it would of been easier grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now