Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

nursing bras help

(8 Posts)
BabyHMummy Fri 17-May-13 21:48:52

Ok so after the idiots in m&s told me I needed a 38h I bought one and its awful. Went into the proper olde worldy shomy town to said I am actuall a 36hh..but where the hell can I get some that are reasonable price? They all seem to be in excess of £35 each which is insane. EBay have nothing in a hh

Vividmemories Fri 17-May-13 21:54:32

M&S are notoriously bad at fitting. Have you checked out the bra thread in Style and Beauty? There are knowledgeable people on a campaign to end bad fittings! I'd recommend JoJo maman for bras once you know your size. Are you still pregnant? Your size is likely to change again after birth.

BabyHMummy Fri 17-May-13 21:56:52

Yeah.But won't be bf so shouldn't change too much

Vividmemories Fri 17-May-13 22:05:38

If you won't be BF why do you need a nursing bra? Genuine question not being snarky.

BabyHMummy Fri 17-May-13 22:34:45

Cos if I find.I.don't need my meds.I may try it.for.first couple of.days. but most maternity ones are nursing ones too

catlady1 Fri 17-May-13 22:46:59

I'm a 36H and breastfeeding, and I have no problem pulling a boob out of a normal bra. Might be worth waiting to see what you end up doing? Personally I wouldn't buy nursing bras if you're only planning to bf for a few weeks or not at all. I did buy nursing bras but I only wear them for bed now, I find I need more support.

ButteryJam Fri 17-May-13 23:17:28

I use the bravado silk bra that comes in a small, medium, large size etc. if you only plan to breastfeed for couple of days, better off just taking your normal bra off when it comes time to feed?

forgetmenots Fri 17-May-13 23:37:57

John Lewis maternity and nursing bras are good quality, come in a wide range of sizes and you get a two pack for £30. There are plain ones and spotty ones.

Debenhams sale also have loads on offer including the Miriam Stoppard ones which I've heard are good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now