Talk

Advanced search

OMG the burping!! no-one ever mentions that!!

(7 Posts)
blondebaby111 Fri 17-May-13 18:51:03

I think i spoke too soon yesterday complaining to my mum that i'm pretty much symptomless for nearly 6 weeks and i don't feel pregnant! Today a different matter, i ache, i'm so tired i couldn't wait to get home from work, i'm soooo thirsty and I keep burping!! Not just small burps either, they come from my stomach upwards and with each one i keep thinking i'm gonna be sick!! Oh the joys....not complaining tho...after 5 years i'm cherishing every little thing xxx

joanna1990marie Fri 17-May-13 19:15:25

Im the same, 38 weeks l8r and I'm STILL belching, not burps, but BELCHES! Hopefully yours will clear up! My partner thinks I'm the main contributor to the world greenhouse gasses, I hope it stops when she's out! X

Bunnychan Fri 17-May-13 19:28:20

I'm 39 weeks and I wish burping was my problem lol x

joanna1990marie Fri 17-May-13 19:32:16

Hey bunnychan, hit me with it? We like moaning, it makes me feel better that I feel sorry for myself and you've got a week on me!

Kayshields Fri 17-May-13 21:12:59

Same problem, my boyfriend's now nicknamed me barnie from the simpsons smile

Bunnychan Fri 17-May-13 23:11:33

I'm afraid I've been farting like a trooper these last couple of days but I can't hold it in :-s so embarrassing lol!!!

Gonnabmummy Sat 18-May-13 12:46:29

Yep belching and farting none stop! Was dp's birthday yesterday and after meal we went to pics got a big windy pain had to go down a side street and omg was soo loud even he just stared in shock pregnancy is attractive blush

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now