Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

clothes

(9 Posts)
littleomar Fri 17-May-13 14:40:20

has anyone seen any NICE maternity clothes?

I mean nice, normal clothes, only with bump bits. if I look shit in a maxi dress when i'm thin, it's going to look even bloody worse with a bump and g cup tits (thanks a lot gap). and don't even get me started on swimming costumes.

any suggestions?

Eskino Fri 17-May-13 14:48:39

I spent most of my pregnancy in H&M maternity wear.
1 pair over bump skinnies in black and a pair in bottle green.
1 black vest and a black long sleeved tshirt.
Little cardigans over the top. A couple of DP's tshirts for slob by days on mat leave with my normal leggings worn under the bump.

H&M are cheapy too.

Littleturkish Fri 17-May-13 14:49:42

Topshop- best maternity IMHO

Eskino Fri 17-May-13 14:50:17

Was going to say, I loved my maternity clothes so much that almost wish I was preg again, but that's taking it too far!

ExhaustedMamasita Fri 17-May-13 14:53:44

I wasn’t keen on spending too much money on maternity clothes as I figured they’d be redundant soon but I’m loving H&M and New Look maternity ranges. I bought some great pieces, which have been real life savers! Comfortable, stylish and affordable – you can’t go wrong. Oh and Asos is quite good too! Mothercare is great for underwear – tights, bras etc. I’m personally not a fan of Mamas and Papas – their clothes made me look old and frumpy.

Cavort Fri 17-May-13 15:59:07

My favourite maternity buy has been a denim under bump mini skirt from Seraphine (on phone so can't link). It was quite pricey at £35 but I've had so much wear out of it and will probably be in it for quite a while after the birth.

PinkApple86 Fri 17-May-13 16:06:13

New look have a sale on. I just bought 3 tunic dresses, 2 leggings and some joggers and was just under £60. already got a pack of plain t-shirts from there. 3 for £12. I'm hoping that will do me.

littleomar Fri 17-May-13 16:10:37

Great thanks eveyone

Queazy Fri 17-May-13 20:43:51

No, not really. My friend gave me some bless her,but they're a size too big so I look like a whale. Sadly I'll probably fit them by 38/40 weeks! I'm dreading wearing a swimsuit x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: