Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Third trimester Blues

(2 Posts)
Saku Thu 16-May-13 12:17:59

Hi I have been a very strong working women. I am 33 weeks preg with my first DS. My First and Second trimester were passed happily.. No morning sickness or anything.. smile

But sad sad as I entered in third trimester, I became achy very much, my legs, shoulders, back, neck are paining, I feel physically and mentally exhausted and even my head feels soooo heavy as that my neck cant hold it straight.. I feel like I go and engrave myself on bed without a single move.. sad

I am still working for 2 more weeks till maternity leave. I want to work, but struggling so much.. I feel like crying, dull, fainted, tired and pass out.. that is the other reason not taking leave early otherwise sitting at home alone.. I will cry whole day without any reason.. confused angry .. how can I improve my situation??? hmm

Is any one else in same situation out there.. confused Just wanted to console myself that I am not alone here like this ..

ExpatAl Thu 16-May-13 12:37:34

Hi, I'm sorry you feel so bad. I don't think this is entirely normal so perhaps you should go to see the doctor to check that you're not anaemic or have some other easily fixed problem.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now