Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Bladder pains

(4 Posts)
MissGina Thu 16-May-13 11:14:19

I'm getting really bad bladder pains.. Every morning y bladder is so full and it hurts and feels like it's gonna burst... Wen I sneeze it feels like that too.
My bladder never feels empty... I just dunno at the problem is?

RainboxFX Thu 16-May-13 11:36:08

Hi, I would make an appointment with your midwife or doctor for a urine dip test. A few weeks ago I had tummy pain around my bladder area and noticed I was peeing more, but never felt "empty". Turned out to be a UTI, five days antibiotics and I was sorted!

Of course, now I am 28 weeks pregnant and need to pee all the time, so I think a certain amount of this is just normal for pregnancy smile

MissGina Thu 16-May-13 11:57:08

I'm 9 weeks .... Iv had a water infection before.. My midwife is off work till Wednesday xxx

RainboxFX Thu 16-May-13 12:32:54

In that case I would definately make an appointment with the doctor. 9 weeks is far too early to be getting discomfort caused by a growing baby. I am sure it is nothing serious, but if it is a UTI it can be diagnosed and treated really easily, and the doctor can set your mind at ease.

Hope you feel better soon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now