Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

First NCT class tonight..

(4 Posts)
TwoOfThree Wed 15-May-13 13:03:25

...and I have a streaming cold.

I want to go as I really don't want to miss the first session as I don't want to go in next week as the newbies and miss everyone meeting for the first time.

On the other hand, I don't want to turn up with a horrible cold and pass it on to a room of other pregnant ladies!

I have spoken to lady running the course and she said it'll be fine to come, germs and all, but how would you feel if someone turned up to your class a raging snott bag?

Oh god I wish I could have a lemsip!!

Littlemissexpecting Wed 15-May-13 13:24:27

Have a bath and some paracetamol, lots of fluids and hopefully that will help.
We all passed colds, chest infections etc around our group over the 8 weeks can't be helped.
If you feel up to it I would go

TwoOfThree Wed 15-May-13 13:50:54

Thank you for getting back to me. Just don't want to be the one who made everyone else ill the first week. But it would be a shame to miss it!

McRoo Wed 15-May-13 15:22:24

My husband and I both went to one of our sessions with horrific colds. We didn't pass it on to any if the other mums. Just the dad's! You should go. You don't want to miss anything.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now