Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

weird preggy dreams going on

(9 Posts)
FoofFighter Wed 15-May-13 12:14:54

I'm having the same recurring horrible dream where my partner says he's had enough and leaves me, doesn't love me etc - it's really horrible! i remember having dreams with the others but that was more anxieties about the birth, being a mom etc, why is the focus on my partner this time? I really don't think he is about to up and leave me! Really upsetting and makes me moody with him in the morning blush yes I know not his fault but I can't help it!

is anyone else having horrid dreams?

HeffalumpTheFlump Wed 15-May-13 12:20:34

My ones for the last week have all been about awful fights with my mum (don't know why, we get on great). I had ones like that about DH at the beginning, but lately it's been ones about my mum or ones where I'm told there's something wrong with the baby. I wake up so upset and it takes ages to get my head on straight again. Poor you, ignore the dreams, they are just hormones making ur brain go on the fritz at night!

afrikat Wed 15-May-13 12:53:26

Oh my word my dreams have been awful. Big fights with DH where he completely ignores me and doesn't care that I am pregnant, horrible arguments with my mum. The other night I dreamt both my parents committed suicide just before I was due to give birth, I woke up in tears and felt awful all day! So vivid, every night. Bloody hormones

yellowsnownoteatwillyou Wed 15-May-13 12:57:27

Oh the vivid dreams that stay with you for hours, mine are seriously messed up, to the point I couldn't possibly share them.

Gerty1002 Wed 15-May-13 13:11:55

I had exactly the same dream as you kast night and have been inconsolable all day!
I know for certain DP is going nowhere and loves me very much so don't understand where it's coming from. Poor DP feels awful as I've had a few like this recently and he thinks I'm feeling worried he might leave, but I'm really not.
It puts me in an awful mood for the day though as I can't shake how I felt in the dream! Damn hormones.

TheFalconsmistress Wed 15-May-13 16:52:13

I had a dream the other night that i gave birth and my baby was possesed it was horrible sad I had had loads or horrid ones but that stuck with me all day!

FoofFighter Wed 15-May-13 17:03:02

I don't think I've even dreamt about the baby yet which I find strange confused

afrikat Wed 15-May-13 17:39:40

I keep having horrible ones where there baby is deformed or alternatively bizarrely advanced.

I think the sex dreams are freaking me out even more tho!

afrikat Wed 15-May-13 17:40:55

The baby. Bloody phone

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now