Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

when is the earliest i can do test

(5 Posts)
AILISHANDLEESMUMMY Wed 15-May-13 09:12:56

been trying for baby period due tue 21st ish when would be earliest i could do a test i keep getting bouts of sickness feeling and achy stomach thanks

MisselthwaiteManor Wed 15-May-13 09:49:06

I think some of the more sensitive tests can be used 10 days after ovulation. If you have a normal length cycle you will have ovulated about 2 weeks after your last period. I would wait a few more days at least.

Good luck!

ShowOfHands Wed 15-May-13 09:51:54

Wait until the 21st and you'll lessen your chances of false negatives, plus your chances of picking up a chemical pregnancy and you'll save money.

TheAccidentalExhibitionist Wed 15-May-13 10:00:50

Lesson learned for me, I'm due on the 19th and got negatives yesterday and today despite feeling sick for the last three days. I'm sat here convinced I'm upduffed yet getting BFN.

AILISHANDLEESMUMMY Wed 15-May-13 14:23:22

Thanks every 1 this wait is killing me I have already tested and got negative suppose il just have to wait x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now