Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

12-13 weeks left till the arrival date!

(13 Posts)
mum2benicole Tue 14-May-13 18:13:27

my god its gone fast feels like yesterday i told my partner we were pregnant. She kicks all the time and wow im getting big.
Its getting closer and closer and now im terified im going to be a mum and the big thing going through my head is will i be a good mum or will i be rubbish.

anyone eles feel the same
hmm

Clca Tue 14-May-13 18:49:42

Yep same here- due in 11 weeks and it has flown by! Feel a little panicked but also massively excited!

tequilacream Tue 14-May-13 19:05:00

Glad I am not the only one. Welcome to the club. 11 weeks to go here and also the fact that I will have to give birth starts to really sink in...
Also getting big and uncomfortable. Particularly tired today.

PS Sorry - LOL - at first I read that your partner is kicking all the time :D

Queazy Tue 14-May-13 20:34:28

I still have 15 weeks left and wishing it away! I reckon I'll hit 28 weeks, be even bigger (I'm massive already!) and then feel a bit scared. I think I'm just dying to finish work at the moment smile definitely feeling a bit daunted tho - it feels funny to think my world will change in only 3-4 months! x

SourSweets Tue 14-May-13 21:05:23

12 weeks to go here, love being pregnant but can't wait to meet him. I'm even looking forward to the labour!

Sunflower1985 Tue 14-May-13 21:56:01

12 weeks left too, but feeling like time has stood still for the past 28!
Funny.

BettyFlutterbly Tue 14-May-13 23:27:28

13 weeks to go and not sure if I want time to go quickly or not!
I think I just want to be off work and spend some quality time with dd (3yrs old) before dd2 comes along.
I haven't bought a single thing yet as I just don't have time!
I can't wait til June when I'll have less work and be able to let it sink in that I'm going to be a mam of two girls!!!

I am prett excited actually. I want to get to thirty weeks. That feels like a milestone for me.

yellowsnownoteatwillyou Tue 14-May-13 23:32:32

11 weeks to go for me, currently getting booted like mad and am turning into a egg.

Had a 4d scan at the weekend, he looks all fully cooked and is 2 1/2 lb apparently, how did that happen? Seems so quick bet it will drag now.

beckie90 Tue 14-May-13 23:32:49

12 weeks here too, I'm having my 3rd boy. In 1 way I want time to hurry cause I want to meet him like now, but in other ways I want it to go slow cause this is my last and once there here you blink and there starting school lol x

Twinklestarstwinklestars Wed 15-May-13 07:43:21

I'm 31 weeks with dc3 and had a dream the other night that I was having contractions and then had a panic that I actually have to give birth again! It only lasted a minute though then I remembered its only for a short time and worth it to have a baby. I don't think times flying though it seems to have dragged like mad the last 4/5 weeks!

Teaandflapjacks Wed 15-May-13 08:07:59

12 weeks here with number one - a little girl- feel like it has been forever already - but I was very ill with MS for most of the pg so far. I just can't wait to meet her. Starting to get all the bits and pieces in now (baby bath with the plug and seat insert arrived yesterday, and I found it most exciting!). Keep picking up tiny blankets, getting a bit teary eyed and putting them down again. grin

Teaandflapjacks Wed 15-May-13 08:08:12

as in 12 weeks to go!

harleyd Wed 15-May-13 10:02:00

just over 15 weeks left, but all my other babies came earlier than due date
this is the quickest pregnancy ever, cant believe im nearly 25 weeks already!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now