Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I am being so grumpy

(6 Posts)
madonnawhore Tue 14-May-13 17:42:58

I'm about 5 weeks and being a complete bitch. I'm just so tired and overwhelmed by how busy I am. All I want to do is for everyone to piss off and let me sleep!

Normal?

Wishiwasanheiress Tue 14-May-13 17:44:55

If love to say no but totes normal I afraid. Should feel better though at month four for a bit. Then shite again at month 7! ;) congrats!

Dittle Tue 14-May-13 17:45:25

Normal. I still get like that. It'll go away in time, likely when you hit the second trimester.

Wishiwasanheiress Tue 14-May-13 17:45:52

U will have best nails of ur life though so grow & paint lots!

madonnawhore Tue 14-May-13 17:51:21

Yeah my nails are amazing.

Also I feel like nothing's happening, sometimes I forget I'm pregnant. It's all a bit abstract at the moment. Is there anything I should be doing?

It's such a weird limbo time.

Also: crying at everything today.

blondebaby111 Tue 14-May-13 18:08:26

i'm 5 weeks, same as you and i'm finding myself having angry episodes at DP over the slightest thing!! i'm sure he's quietly thinking 'how can i handle another 8 months of this hmm one minute i'm so happy i could burst where i think 'oh god, i'm really pregnant' then the other i'm such a bitch i scare myself!!!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now