Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

early positive test?

(6 Posts)
sarahleanne Sun 12-May-13 20:05:43

Opinions or experiences please ladies.
My last period (or what I think was a period) was 14th april but it wasn't as heavy as a normal period but seemed to be too much for implantation, I tested on the 9th may as I had been sick twice and I got a very definite positive. Im wondering if I could be further along as I'm not even late for my period yet so only about 3/4 weeks pregnant.With my daughter I tested 3 days overdue and only got a faint positive. I know I probably wont know for sure until I have a scan , i'm just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

beckie90 Sun 12-May-13 20:22:50

I got s pretty obvious bfp with ds2 5 days before period due. I thought the same thing cause my period before that had only been light and not proper, but at my scan I was just put forward a few days meaning I'd ovulated early. This pregnancy I couldn't get a bfp till period was 2 days late and that was super faint, most pregnancys vary from person/pregnancy there all different, the hcg builds at different paces, implantation can occur at dif times aswell as ovulation and they play a big part in when you will test posative. So you May well be further, or it could be you ovulated/implanted slightly earlier this pregnancy. Congratulations smile xx

sarahleanne Sun 12-May-13 20:46:15

I think you could be right about the ovulating thing!I don't think im too far along.thankyou for sharing

WouldBeHarrietVane Sun 12-May-13 20:47:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

WouldBeHarrietVane Sun 12-May-13 20:48:22

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

sarahleanne Sun 12-May-13 20:58:13

I will do that I think,best way of knowing at this stage smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now