Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

38 weeks fed up of back ache

(3 Posts)
Bunnychan Sun 12-May-13 13:12:39

Hi
I'm 38+3 and constantly have back ache- it's driving my bonkers. It's just a constant dull ache in my lower back and over the last few days I'm getting it more and more each day. Any advice?
Thanks x

thepartysover Sun 12-May-13 14:54:32

I - literally - feel your pain. Things that help me: hot bath, getting DP to massage lower back and either a hot water bottle or microwave heat pack applied to the area. Being on my hands and knees over a Swiss ball isn't bad either. I have a toddler to run around after so none of these things happen before 7pm unfortunately!

Saku Sun 12-May-13 15:55:04

I used to have back pain before pregnancy and in pregnancy it has become worse.. sad but these exercises really keep me moving .. the day I miss doing them I immediately feel the pain back by the end of the day.

biscuit Laying flat on thin foam or mat on floor.. do sitting butterfly yoga and then laying on back and fold legs by knee and try to bend them both side one by one comfortably.. helps me a lot..

Even Indian style potty position also gives a lot of relief.. though it is little uncomfortable confused as I got a big bump.. ... so always I hold up something while doing this.. it helps in the pain of tail bone and bottom cheeks pain.. blushwhen you sit.... and take 1 min break after every 5 min ..in between..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now