Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

cheap comfy top for birthing pool.

(8 Posts)
ButteryJam Sat 11-May-13 19:08:48

Hi,

Can you please helps me find a cheap comfy top that I could wear in the birthing pool? Not sure what to get! Thanks!

mysterymeg Sat 11-May-13 21:23:14

I've got a primark man's t-shirt. Cheap and has length for bit of privacy

miffybun73 Sat 11-May-13 21:27:29

I used one of my husband's old T-Shirts smile

nutella81 Sat 11-May-13 21:49:58

I also used a cheap primark vest top in next size up. It was very long in the body too, but not too much material as it was very warm in there after a while x

NoTeaForMe Sun 12-May-13 08:25:23

I've put in the top half of a maternity tankini - not sure now whether to swap it for a vest top so that I can still use the tankini after the birth for swimming in the first few hundred months before I lose the baby weight?

ButteryJam Sun 12-May-13 22:31:27

Thanks Ladies!

Would a t-shirt really be OK in water?

hermionejgranger Sun 12-May-13 22:45:32

I had a vest top ready. But when push came to shove (do you see what I did there?) there was no time to fill the pool and I cared not a jot that I was stark naked. grin <helpful>

craftycottontail Mon 13-May-13 06:36:55

I'm packing a vest top from H&M, their normal ones are long and stretchy and about 3.99, they've been invaluable during pregnancy! I figured a clingy top would be better than a baggy tshirt ballooning in the water.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now