Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Can you help me find my way round MN?

(5 Posts)
MorelloKiss Sat 11-May-13 16:40:41

Sorry, I wasn't sure where to post and being due in October I fee most at home here!

I am sure I heard on a thread that there is a real nappies board and I wanted to do some research, but despite looking throught the All Talk Topics page, I can't find it sad

Thanks

OldLadyKnowsNothing Sat 11-May-13 16:49:30

Nappies. Cunningly concealed near the bottom of the Talk page, under "Products."

CitrusyOne Sat 11-May-13 16:52:47

Some of the topics are oddly grouped together. There's a bottle and breastfeeding topic in the 'feed the world' section. I would have expected all the stuff to do with babies to be together. Just have a good mooch and you'll soon get to grips with it :-)

MorelloKiss Sat 11-May-13 16:57:42

Thanks both

CitrusyOne Sat 11-May-13 18:31:38

Oh, and I had my baby last October. I imagine you're 'blooming' right about now? Over the worst of the sickness but not mahoosive? Good luck :-)

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: