Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Sports bra for pregnancy???

(8 Posts)
Madamecastafiore Sat 11-May-13 09:58:48

I need some bigger ones but don't want to spend a fortune on them as think have only got a couple of months before I will have to give it up.

Which ones should I buy and what about sizing?

beth27123 Sat 11-May-13 10:37:22

I went to sports direct, it just meant I could get a few cheap and wouldn't need to worry too much if I grew out of them. Other sports 'outlets' do similar prices. Just find one that's comfy now and then size up when you need to, mine are lovely and stretchy though.

Madamecastafiore Sat 11-May-13 10:39:36

Ooooh thanks Beth. Had to cut short run last night as forgot drink and had to run holding boobs!!!

Will have a look in sports direct. Do they have shops or just on line?

upanddown83 Sat 11-May-13 10:43:15

I've been wearing sports bras for bout 3 months now daily as they are much more comfy (38+5) and got mine from peacocks £8!

Christelle2207 Sat 11-May-13 10:51:00

Not as cheap but I have got on well with m&s ones

Madamecastafiore Sat 11-May-13 10:55:59

Ooooh bra buying mission today then.

froubylou Sat 11-May-13 12:07:02

Try debenhans. I find they have a good range of bras including nice maternity and nursing ones and also non wired and sports bras and are reasonably priced.

They also stock bigger sizes too.

HazleNutt Sat 11-May-13 12:21:36

As my already big boobs grew pretty much the minute I got pregnant, it's only Shock Absorber that works. Have not given up sports yet at 34 weeks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now