Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

Sea Bands To My Rescue!

(5 Posts)
Frenelder Fri 10-May-13 18:31:08

My auntie recommend I try Sea Bands as I've been suffering with morning sickness about 90% of the day & they are fantastic. I'm still feeling a little off but nothing like I was. I took them off before to wash up & forgot to put them back on & started to feel really sick again, they're back on & working now. If anybody else is suffering I'd recommend them 100%.

littleomar Fri 10-May-13 18:35:26

they're great. only problem is finding long enough sleeves to cover them - i'm sure loads of people at work have guessed although they are too polite to have mentioned it.

Frenelder Fri 10-May-13 18:37:46

Yes not very discret are they? I'm out in the open now so ok at work, I had to come out early as was sick so much everybody had guessed but didn't say there was no shock when I announced it though.

limetictacs Sat 11-May-13 07:00:47

I wore sea bands at my wedding as I was 8 weeks pregnant. There are lots of pics of me with them on- not the prettiest accessories. I kept them off until after the ceremony though so I do also have some nice "sea band free" photos!

cupcake78 Sat 11-May-13 07:53:25

They are good. I got two pairs so I could wear one if I was getting wet/ washing up/ bathing etc. then just changed them. I wore them day and night for over 3 months.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: