Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Oh my aching back, legs, pelvis.....

(4 Posts)
Dolallytats Wed 08-May-13 18:32:41

I am 29+2 weeks and over the last couple of weeks my lower back has been aching pretty much all the time. Same goes for my legs, which actually feel shaky when I walk because of this. My inner thighs also ache, but not quite as much.

It is getting a little difficult to move around and I still have nearly 11 weeks to go!! Has anyone else had this, any advice on easing it?

Sunflower1985 Wed 08-May-13 19:34:50

yup, sounds like my life right now. staying an PILs this weekend, found that they're better quality mattress made it better at night. bit of an expensive solution though!
have you a gym ball for bouncing on, perhaps?

IndecisivePramBuyer81 Wed 08-May-13 19:54:47

Ladies go see a chiropractor. I was having the same probs from 26wk, was referred to physio by Dr with PGP at 29wks bit couldn't bear the pain anymore and saw the chiropractor a few days later. I honestly felt better after that first session and having just had my third rhe pain has pretty much gone. Finally heard from physio yesterday about appt next wk which would've been nearly 3wks of agony! Admittedly not cheap, but worth every penny grin

Dolallytats Thu 09-May-13 06:38:43

Thank you sunflower and indecisive (great name, by the way!!), I shall look into that. This is DC3 for me and I've never experienced this before. Makes me realise that even though I feel 20 in my head, my 39 year old body is finding this harder that it did first time round at 18!!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now