Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

It's my birthday and I want a drink.....

(9 Posts)
Repeatedlydoingthetwist Wed 08-May-13 18:18:28

I'm off out for dinner with DP and I figure that one little tipple won't hurt. Can I have your suggestions for what I should have as I don't want to waste my one drink on something disappointing!

janey223 Wed 08-May-13 18:22:04

On my pregnant birthday I had a red wine, or you could get white and have it topped up with lemonade so you get two glasses out of it!

Dirtymistress Wed 08-May-13 18:23:08

I'd probably go for an icy cold pint of Peroni or a prosecco. I steer clear of spirits even when having the occasional drink whilst pregnant. Good job ds2 is 8 weeks and I am back on the mojitosgrin enjoy and happy birthday!

Withalittlesparkle Wed 08-May-13 18:26:38

Ooooooh I could totally go for a white wine spritzer, made with soda though cus it better, pop a few ice cubes in! Magical!

Anything in moderation!!

Smerlin Wed 08-May-13 19:23:30

Champagne!

littlemonkey2013 Wed 08-May-13 19:41:50

i would go the same as withalittlesparkle white wine spritzer with soda, make one glass into too. ice cold. depends what you are eating but i do love a frascati!

Kelly1814 Wed 08-May-13 19:56:38

Large glass of ice cold vino..yum!

Fairlygrounded Wed 08-May-13 20:38:23

It was my birthday yesterday and I chose a lovely glass of chilled champagne! Enjoy your tipple!

Repeatedlydoingthetwist Wed 08-May-13 21:01:15

Thanks ladies, went for a glass of Rosé in the end, was divine!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now