Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this normal??

(8 Posts)
NewlywedUpTheDuff Tue 07-May-13 22:28:39

I'm 37 weeks tomorrow, got backache, hip ache, knee ache, and recently today quite bad period pain type cramps and an upset tummy. I'm fed up and massive. Trying to get comfortable in bed but nothings working. I cant wait to get this baby out! But did anyone else have this?confused

LunaticFringe Tue 07-May-13 22:31:21

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

NewlywedUpTheDuff Tue 07-May-13 22:35:46

I hope it's not long, I'm worried about the birth as its my first time but I just have had enough now hmm

ButteryJam Tue 07-May-13 22:48:34

I'm feeling the same too and I'm also 37 weeks. Unfortunately I have no idea if its normal or not as its my 1st too! Today I even had period like pain and I thought it may be the start of early labour but then it didn't come back. No idea what is really happening ... confused

NewlywedUpTheDuff Wed 08-May-13 08:07:23

Got a midwife check this morning so hopefully will find out more.

ButteryJam Thu 09-May-13 21:18:38

NewlywedUpTheDuff, hope your appointment was fruitful? smile

NewlywedUpTheDuff Sun 12-May-13 14:06:56

Unfortunately just got told that it's all normal and it's just the baby getting into position! hmm

Wish it was the magic words "labour might be starting" wink

ButteryJam Sun 12-May-13 22:29:44

NewlywedUpTheDuff, how we hope and wish!! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now