Talk

Advanced search

Feeling so sick

(4 Posts)
PumpkinPie2013 Tue 07-May-13 09:03:32

Hi everyone!
Sorry just need a selfish moan really sad I'm 10 weeks pregnant with my first baby and I feel so sick sad.

I've had it pretty much from the word go (I found out early at 3+5) but until about 6 weeks it was just occasional waves of nausea/retching.
Now though it's constant and nothing seems to help!

Yesterday I didn't feel to bad (and then panicked because I felt less symptoms confused but today I'm back in work and it's back with icing on! Started at home this morning as I was getting ready.

I seem to have less bloating though the last few days confused

Roll on trimester 2! Hoping I'll feel better then! Anyone else feeling/felt similar?

MisselthwaiteManor Tue 07-May-13 10:05:58

Are you managing to keep anything down? I was nauseous all the time through my first trimester but it went away about 11/12 weeks and hasn't returned at all since, so there is hope! I found it worse when I was hungry so kept biscuits and a banana by the bed and ate as soon as I woke up and snacked all day, not easy when everything makes you retch but it helped.

PumpkinPie2013 Tue 07-May-13 10:11:51

Yes I am managing to keep stuff down - it's really just nausea and dry retching sad.

I was sick about 3 times between 5 and 7 weeks but nothing since.

It is definitely worse if I get too hungry so seem to be snacking constantly - I'll be huge by 9 months I'm sure!

Fingers crossed it will go after next week as I'll be 11 weeks on Monday.

Kimmy1986 Tue 07-May-13 15:38:07

I'd like to join this moan please, I'm nearly 8 weeks and I've been feeling terrible too, I was actually crying on Sunday because I was feeling so sorry for myself!

Just wanted to say that today I bought travel sickness bands and its relieved it by quite a bit. I don't feel perfect by any means but I've managed to eat without retching. Have u tried them yet?

Hope it passes for you soon, its crazy how something so amazing can make u feel so terrible! Ha!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: