Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

New Here - Due in September

(5 Posts)
Elton535 Mon 06-May-13 19:24:39

Hello, I just joined Mumsnet and I wanted to introduce myself. My name is Cherry and I'm a mum to 4 kids aged 5, 4, 4 and 2. The baby inside me is due in September. I'm looking forward to meeting other mums here.

hartmel Mon 06-May-13 19:48:00

Welcome and congratulations..
I'm also due in September but with my first one..

Blanketsandpillows Mon 06-May-13 21:50:21

Hello! September for me too-it's my first though too. How have you ladies been feeling?

afrikat Mon 06-May-13 21:52:31

September with my first too. I am mostly feeling ok but still so tired! Planning on getting iron tested this week but fairly resigned to the fact I may not be getting that 2nd trimester boost of energy I kept getting told about...

We are over half way there now ladies!

MammaGnomes Mon 06-May-13 22:35:09

Hello!!! I'm also due sept we have an antenatal club for sept mummy's to be!! Come on over everyone is lovely and it's nice to chat and get advice off people who are in the same stages as you grin

Hope pregnancy is treating you all well!!

Ps sorry I don't know how to link to direct you but if you search for september 2013 babies it should come up. Think out latest title is the glowing trimester smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now