Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

For anyone struggling with not drinking beer on a sunny day...

(11 Posts)
afrikat Mon 06-May-13 17:06:25

Erdinger alcohol free. It's so nice and tastes just like normal beer! Ok you don't get that lovely beer buzz but you can pretend smile

Preposteroushypothesis Mon 06-May-13 17:16:57

Becks blue is also pretty good!

RJM17 Mon 06-May-13 17:24:40

I didn't like the becks blue it tasted too wheaty. But kopperberg alcohol free is lovely and doesn't taste any different to normal. X

ComtessedeFrouFrou Mon 06-May-13 17:41:29

Not so keen on the Becks, but the Erdinger one is lovely. There's also something called Soft Brew. I wasn't a fan, but if you like the Becjs, you might like the Soft Brew.

afrikat Mon 06-May-13 17:48:13

Ooh I may have to find the kopperberg for a BBQ in a few weeks. I never really saw the point in alcohol free beer/cider before but it definitely makes me feel like I am not missing out quite so much..

Teaandflapjacks Mon 06-May-13 17:58:28

also try bitburger drive - very nice indeed. num num x

curlyclaz13 Mon 06-May-13 18:07:31

OH picked up cobra 0% by accident and didn't notice until his 3rd bottle ! not usually a larger fan but made a nice change from appletiser at the weekend. might have one tonight smile

Rico08 Mon 06-May-13 18:19:16

Don't like lager/beer and really I can take or leave a drink, but today I really wanted an ice cold cider (apple not a fruit one).

Preferably a Stella cidre, big bottle....drools

WhenSheWasBadSheWasHopeful Mon 06-May-13 20:56:47

rico I'm the opposite today. The idea of cider turns my stomach but I really really want a cold beer (normally can't stand the stuff).

Thankfully the fridge only has cider in it so I've not been tempted and the shops are shut grin

Rico08 Mon 06-May-13 21:19:16

We could have swapped, we've got beer (i would have settled for just a small cider to celebrate the sun finally shining)

Going to put cider on the things I would like after dc is born (not immediately afterhmm.) I don't have long to wait cs booked for Thursday.

Cavort Mon 06-May-13 21:40:07

I tried the Becks and Cobra and didn't like either, but I find Bavaria 0% really convincing and it has certainly hit the spot this afternoon.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now