Talk

Advanced search

Pregnant? See how your baby develops, your body changes, and what you can expect during each week of your pregnancy with the Mumsnet Pregnancy Calendar.

32 weeks and exhausted

(6 Posts)
SusieR Fri 19-May-06 13:12:35

Hi, i feel like i'm dragging an elephant around all day with me. Does anyone else feel the same? Sometimes I feel like i'm making too much fuss.

kayzed Fri 19-May-06 13:16:48

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

josben Fri 19-May-06 13:18:08

Hi, I'm 32 weeks also and since the start of my 2nd trimester I've been feeling really energetic and lively - but that was until this week when suddenly I've felt so tired and really huge and cumbersome - I have also developed the cowboy waddle which is most ungainly!!

pinkdolly Fri 19-May-06 15:27:05

Hi susie,

I am 30 weeks+3 days. Like you I am knackered. I have 2 toddlers already. One will be 4 next month, the other will be 3 in august. And boy do they know i'm not right! Up until last week I was doing allsorts, out in the garden at every opportunity. This week I am finding it difficult to stay awake. Am also feeling quite emotionally drained as well. I think it's just par for the course I'm afraid. If you can try to nap during the day, it would do you the world of good.

BethAndHerBrood Fri 19-May-06 17:34:01

LOL at dragging an elephant around!! That is exactly how i feel!!!! I'm 31/32 weeks, (can never remember exactly!), have really bad SPD, have two kids to get to school and back everyday, no help during the week as DH works away, I'll stop now, i'm depressing myself!!

I have just started to feel really heavy, as if i've got a bowling ball in there! I can't imagine how big i'm going to be at the end, i'm enormous already! People are asking me how much longer i've got, and when I say eight weeks the look on their faces is a mixture of shock/horror/amazement/disbelief!!!

ange1234 Fri 19-May-06 22:17:21

I am 33 weeks, and feel the same, i have 3 boys 6, 5 and 18 months this is a girl, well they tell me so. I seem to be suffering more with preg aches and pains and sooooo tired i guess its a mixture of everything take care of yourself ange

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: