Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Itchy boobs / nipples?

(12 Posts)
Sluggers Mon 06-May-13 00:34:04

Anyone else got or had really itchy boobs and nipples?!

I'm only 17 weeks. It's driving me mad! Any solutions greatly appreciated!!

hartmel Mon 06-May-13 02:10:15

I either put cold water on them to cool them off or I put baby oil on them..

Just keep in mind after they started to itch, since then milk is coming out.. :-)

I'm now 22 weeks pregnant.. So 18 + weeks before someone can drink it. :-)

Pants82 Mon 06-May-13 07:09:33

I've had this too...think it's because they grow so fast! Cabbage leaves are surprisingly effective.

Sluggers Mon 06-May-13 10:10:29

I can just imagine driving along the motorway with cabbage leaves on my nipples!

Or whipping my top off to splash myself with cold water in the work toilets smile

Mind you. Might be better than sitting at my desk surreptitiously trying to itch down my bra!

roofio87 Mon 06-May-13 10:57:27

my nipples have been really itchy, I reality looking at them they were just really dry so now I put vaseline on them twice a day and they're much better!! will switch to more expensive lanisole when baby is here!!

wispa31 Mon 06-May-13 11:04:57

mine have been itchy too! driving me bonkers! nothing worse than needing to relieve it when you,re out and about!

LotsaTuddles Mon 06-May-13 11:07:49

Mine have been itchy too. Am 21+6 today and they just get worse and worse, I'm sure they do. I wasn't sure what to do, I was just putting moisturiser on them. Having a hot shower is living hell

BabyHMummy Mon 06-May-13 17:00:39

Snap and at 25 weeks i am going out of my mind. My boobs are bleeding from me scratching!

issimma Tue 07-May-13 08:57:13

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

issimma Tue 07-May-13 08:57:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

PumpkinPie2013 Tue 07-May-13 10:14:11

I also get itchy nipples but I'm only 10 weeks! Cool water does seem to help smile

My boobs don't really seem to have grown any (I'm only an A cup anyway) but definitely feel different and I have some little white bumps on my nipples too.

rrreow Tue 07-May-13 15:09:14

Lansinoh for the nipples. For itchy boobs I like to just have a good scratch grin Going braless helped for me (I'm a small C cup pre-preg, so it was an option for me).

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now