Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Is this normal to feel this bad at 37 weeks?

(6 Posts)
katesav87 Sun 05-May-13 18:29:37

Need some advice from u lovely mn ladies again. I have a Dd who is 5 and its amazing wat u forget in 5 years. I'm 37 weeks tomorrow with DC2 and I don't remember feeling this awful last time. For the past week I've been getting worse. Not alot of sleep which I know Is normal. Ankles ache actually whole body aches but yesterday and today I have felt the worst. No energy at all very lethargic. Nausea all day today and just generally ill can't even describe it. Feel like my body is gonna collapse n e second. Is this normal. I know it proberly is but it's scaring me slighty with how bad I actually feel.

peachypips Sun 05-May-13 18:31:49

Go to the doc. Could be your blood pressure. If you still feel awful now call the hospital and see if you need to get checked xx

joanna1990marie Mon 06-May-13 17:29:03

Im feeling I'll too, just really dizzy and stupidly tired ALL day, it's my first so luckily I don't have to run around after anyone else because I think I'd just collapse! I had morning sickness and nausea in my first trimester and a bit into the second and it seems to be comin back now! Not throwing up but just FEELIN awfully sick! I feel your pain :-S. Im 36+3 x

katesav87 Mon 06-May-13 18:16:11

Glad I'm not the only one I've had the midwife round today who sent me to hospital to be checked as my blood pressure was abit more raised than usual. All ok tho and typical was lower wen I got to hospital so they think I just have a bug. I feel awful tho morning sickness has returned but now nausea throughout the day tiredness is unbelievable luckily my DH came home from work early to let me rest but all I want to do is nest but don't have the energy. 3 weeks until due date just hope he dosent keep us waiting as dont think I can cope much longer x

CareerGirl01 Mon 06-May-13 18:50:37

I am 40 weeks on Wednesdsy and I've been feeling like poo for three weeks now. I did get checked out for my bp and urine infection- all clear but can't wait for my ELCS on Wednesday now. See your GP just in case.

Celaun Mon 06-May-13 19:52:10

I know how you feel - i'm 37weeks today and have been feeling rubbish for the past few days (exhausted, nausea etc). This is dc3 and i don't remember feeling like this with my other two! I am pretty sure i am feeling bad because i am just so tired with looking after my other two children but you need to trust your own instincts. If you are at all worried about how you are feeling then there is no harm in giving your midwife a quick call - that's what the are there for.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now