Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

16 week scan coming up. Post what u think ur having and why

(5 Posts)
Mamabear12 Sun 05-May-13 14:16:12

My 16 week scan is coming. I'm excited to find out what we are having. At first I really wanted a second girl, well I still do. But I think I'm having a boy for a few reasons. We would be happy with a boy as well of course.

Here is why I think I'm having a boy: 12 week scan nub theory (the angle of the dangle looked like it was pointing up during scan, however didn't get a clear pic), my body hair seems to grow faster (with my first pregnancy I had a girl and body hair slowed down).

What do you think you are having and why?

In case you are interested in nub theory, read this. It's interesting!

http://www.parentdish.co.uk/2009/06/03/nub-theory-baby-gender-prediction-at-12-weeks/

Lydia161290 Sun 05-May-13 14:24:28

Before I found out what I was having, I always said I was having a boy because it 'felt' like I was and I just had this gut instinct that I couldn't explain. I just felt as if I was carrying one and on my 12 week scan picture, there was something there that made me suspicious!

People thought I was nuts and my family were adamant that I was having a girl, they all thought I was.

But at my 20 week scan I found out I was having a boy and it was confirmed again at a 26 week scan.

Counting down the weeks till I have my boy in my arms.

Dittle Sun 05-May-13 16:06:14

I think I'm having a boy smile I have no idea why, I just think I am :p my partner is so sure it's a girl though, we've got a bet on xD

SourSweets Sun 05-May-13 16:55:02

I'm having a boy, and from very early on I had a really strong gut feeling that he was a boy. My hair is also growing super quick and my belly is a little... Furry.

Mamabear12 Sun 05-May-13 23:14:06

Lol, so I guess we are all having boys? I will find out next thurs! I've felt I was having a boy early on in pregnancy and just my symptoms and nub theory. I will be very surprised if I find out otherwise. I will be happy of course with either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now