Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could this be it???

(4 Posts)
katesav87 Sat 04-May-13 18:27:52

I doubt very much this is the start of labour and u think I should know as I've got a DD who is 5 but with her I literally went from nothing to full blown contractions within minutes. I'm 36+5 with Dc2 and been constanley needing to go for a number 2 all week but its always been constipation sorry tmi. But I've needed to go at least 3 times a day then today I've had softer number 2's that usual and feeling generally unwell. Tonight starting getting a back ache and twinges down there but weirdly on my right side. I know it's prob not the start of things as no waters or mucas plug and I'm not full term yet but part of me hopes this is it as I'm huge and fed up. I know no one can tell me wats gonna happen just needed to write it all down!!! :-)

katesav87 Sat 04-May-13 19:30:47

Think it was a false alarm had a bath and feel a little better back ache still there but prob just over done it x

beckie90 Sat 04-May-13 19:31:56

I think its pretty common to get like this in last few weeks it was like this for me from 35wk with ds2, but everyone is also different so it could be not as long for you than it was for me. But I'd say things are definatly going in the right direction. Good Luck xx

katesav87 Sat 04-May-13 19:48:53

Yea I think it's just that I'm near the end. Was wishful thinking it would be labour lol. I'm so ready for him to come now. I can't remember being this uncomfortable with my DD but sure I was. It's amazing wat u forget in 5 years

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now