Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

The Labour Companion CD vs Effective Birth Preparation CD

(6 Posts)
ButteryJam Fri 03-May-13 19:39:46

Hi,

I have the Effective Birth Preperation CD which I am listening to every other day. Has anyone heard/used the Labour Companion CD? How is it different to the Effective Birth Prep CD? Is it worthwhile buying the Labour Companion CD too?

Thanks in advance! smile thanks

thepartysover Fri 03-May-13 20:11:09

I've got both, though lots of people I know didn't bother with the labour cd. I figure it'll be a good way of reminding myself of the messages in the labour prep cd - and a distraction if nothing else!

ButteryJam Fri 03-May-13 20:16:48

thepartysover, thanks! How different are the tracks?

thepartysover Fri 03-May-13 20:42:56

I haven't actually listened to the labour cd yet, but it's in 3 parts: excitement, early labour and transition (I think). I'll give it a listen tomorrow and let you know...

ButteryJam Fri 03-May-13 21:24:50

thepartysover Thanks! smile

ButteryJam Tue 14-May-13 23:17:05

Just to give an update - I bought the CD and the tracks are different. The last track is especially for when things are not going according to plan, and sounds very good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now