Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Periods after miscarriage

(2 Posts)
ShleeBee Fri 03-May-13 17:40:58

Hi Guys!

I need advice. I had a miscarriage on Mar 3 at 8 weeks since then my husband and I have been trying. 4 weeks after the miscarriage I had my period and it was completely normal. That period was on April 2 I am now 4 days late on my period on Tuesday I took a pregnancy test just to see and it said I was not pregnant. I have been crampy for over a week like I am on my period and I'm slightly bleeding. Its more so pink and not much at all. Let put it this way I do not need to use tampons. I am not sure what to think because I really want to be pregnant again but the test said I was not and I don't know If it was just to early or if my body is still messed from miscarriage, which doesn't make sense since I had my first period after miscarriage and it was normal? And I am peeing a lot at night :/ but that is it besides the period being late.

Any advice?

Rockchick1984 Fri 03-May-13 19:02:15

Hi, I've recently miscarried and have been researching a lot into what happens now with period. So soon after a miscarriage it could (hopefully!) be that you are pregnant again, or it could be simply that your cycle is still settling back down, or even that your cycle has now changed length and that AF isn't even due yet. I don't think there's much you can do apart from keep testing. Good luck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now