Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Periods after miscarriage

(3 Posts)
ShleeBee Fri 03-May-13 17:40:05

Hi Guys!

I need advice. I had a miscarriage on Mar 3 at 8 weeks since then my husband and I have been trying. 4 weeks after the miscarriage I had my period and it was completely normal. That period was on April 2 I am now 4 days late on my period on Tuesday I took a pregnancy test just to see and it said I was not pregnant. I have been crampy for over a week like I am on my period and I'm slightly bleeding. Its more so pink and not much at all. Let put it this way I do not need to use tampons. I am not sure what to think because I really want to be pregnant again but the test said I was not and I don't know If it was just to early or if my body is still messed from miscarriage, which doesn't make sense since I had my first period after miscarriage and it was normal? And I am peeing a lot at night :/ but that is it besides the period being late.

Any advice?

ChildOfThe1980s Fri 03-May-13 19:36:21

You might be pregnant. I would wait a few days and then test again.

helenlouisey Fri 03-May-13 21:45:13

So sorry to hear of your loss, hope you're ok? Did you have a D & C after your miscarriage? If you did it may be worth mentioning Ashermans to your GP, fingers crossed its just your hormoneas settling down after the miscarriage.

X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now