Talk

Advanced search

Massive TMI alert but freaking out!

(8 Posts)
SeriousStuff Thu 02-May-13 18:04:11

I'm 16+6 and over the last week, the amount of mucus has increased significantly. It's all either clear or creamy. However, today, it seems to have stained my underwear!! It looks like I've poured bleach on the material! What could this be?

The mucus colour is still pretty neutral but my skin coloured knickers have turned pink!

Sorry for TMI, but hoping I'm not the only one...

Haylebop12 Thu 02-May-13 18:08:47

No serious me too. I'm 16+4 and today is particularly bad. Other days there's not much and other days there's a fair bit. I'm my worrying unless its pink/red etc.

Give your mw a call of your concerned.

I've had 3 and I honestly didn't think I'd know if my waters went with any of them as I leaked so much gunk grin

Totally normal.

That said if you're worried ask the mw just to reassure yourself

Bunnylion Thu 02-May-13 18:24:11

summer grin I was thinking the same thing today, I'd have no idea if my waters went as I seem to be leaking constantly. I don't have an infection but (TMi alert!) I've had to change my trousers during the day a few times.

OP if you're very worried or think there is any blood then seen your MW, but I remember my moisture levels dramatically increasing around 16 weeks.

SeriousStuff Thu 02-May-13 19:15:09

There's definitely no blood, it's just that the mucus seems to be bleaching my underwear!

Glad others are experiencing a lot of it but just wondered about the staining...

SeriousStuff Thu 02-May-13 19:22:42

Could it be my mucus is really acidic?

OldLadyKnowsNothing Thu 02-May-13 19:28:10

We've had threads before, discussng knicker-bleaching like this. The conclusion is that some of us do, and some don't. You may have simply crossed on to the not as Dark as it used to be Side. grin

SeriousStuff Thu 02-May-13 19:34:38

Eek! Thanks OldLady!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now