Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Pregnancy Yoga Classes in Glasgow?

(7 Posts)
Tinyflutterby Thu 02-May-13 15:12:51

Can anyone recommend any good pregnancy yoga classes in Glasgow please? Particularly if they are reasonably priced as the one's I have looked at all seem to be very expensive. Thanks.

Choosmum Thu 02-May-13 16:12:49

You should definitely check out Yogabellies. I'm doing a class in Merchant city, straight from work on a Monday so really convenient, and it is the highlight of my week pregnancy-wise. With a toddler already, working part-time and trying to co-ordinate moving house, it's so nice to have an hour every week just to concentrate on me and the baby growing inside me. I've done yoga in the past but this is a very gentle class, most people haven't done any yoga before. There's a website: www.yogabellies.co.uk

Tinyflutterby Thu 02-May-13 21:04:50

Thanks for that, I'll check it out.

MamaM87 Thu 02-May-13 21:29:40

Have a look at Lazy Daisy. The class is a lovely combination of movement, breathing and relaxation, self-hypnosis and antenatal education. Complete package in one class! It's in the West End (9 Fitzroy Place) on a Wednesday evening 7pm.
www.facebook.com/lazydaisyglasgow
www.thelazydaisychain.co.uk

x

Tinyflutterby Thu 02-May-13 22:48:54

Thanks Mama, do you know how much the classes are?

MamaM87 Fri 03-May-13 09:53:32

Hey yes its 54 for the full 6 week block so thats 9 a class. Each class is an hour and a half and really work on helping common pregnancy ailments as well as preparing for birth. The relaxation at the end is perfect me-time too!
You can book at Glasgow@lazydaisyscotland.co.uk

X

UltimateDetermination Fri 03-May-13 18:03:06

My experience of lazy daisy was that there was no yoga in it! A few stretches or movements but certainly not a yoga class. They did cover some useful info that I didn't know - but I got too annoyed at many inaccuracies and couldn't go back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now