Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Recommendations for pregnancy yoga in Kensington / Notting Hill?

(4 Posts)
ChicaT Thu 02-May-13 01:11:39

I've just moved to near to High St Ken, and I'm looking for a recommended pre-natal yoga class....I'm 34 weeks. Thanks!

Mamabear12 Thu 02-May-13 06:27:07

I used to live right on high street Kensington. Don't know about any good pregnancy yoga, but there is a good virgin gym there. Most gyms offer a pregnancy class. Can't seem to remember if virgin does bc it was way before I was thinking kids. I'm not living in parsons green and member at Chelsea harbour club, which has three pregnancy friendly classes. Plus it's great for kids! I already have 14 month baby and pregnant with second 15 weeks.

There is an AMAZING baby spa just off high street kensington....off church street, near cafe rouge. You can take newborn babies and up until a few months old. My baby and my friends baby loved it. I highly recommend to take your baby when you can.

Mamabear12 Thu 02-May-13 06:28:03

Obviously meant to say, now living in parsons green. Stupid auto spell on iPad!

dinkystinky Thu 02-May-13 10:06:49

Try the Life Centre in Notting Hill - they run pregnancy yoga classes.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now