Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

so proud of my baby & it's not even half incubated yet!

(8 Posts)
Ruralninja Wed 01-May-13 20:12:42

I'm almost 11 weeks and because I had quite a hard time getting pregnant (IVF x 5) and I've had pneumonia AND I don't actually feel pregnant, I'm a right sucker for the private scan lark and had one today....I just wanted to know all was well before this long weekend and before my 12 week scan.

Guess what?! What a beauty!!!!! Measuring 3 days more than I am, an arm thrown theatrically back, a good strong heartbeat, a little face, a lot of wriggling - I felt bloody proud of it, I can tell you!

That's it really - nothing has happened, I haven't really achieved anything, I don't need advice, (although arguably IABU!). Just wanted to say WOW! Beautiful baby!

grin

Alexandra6 Wed 01-May-13 20:22:57

Ahh congrats, sounds like it's doing really well! I loved seeing mine at 8+3, I was so proud of it too! Can't wait until my 12 week scan smile

Ruralninja Wed 01-May-13 21:39:18

I couldn't wait - so have forked out £70 a scan to put my daft mind at rest - I was completely ASTONISHED by how it looked today - a proper baby! Thanks Alexandra!

Guntie Wed 01-May-13 21:48:53

SO happy for you! You are right to be a proud mama. You and your baby are doing something amazing!! Congratulations thanks

rthrn Wed 01-May-13 21:49:31

Congratulations! you must be ecstatic!

somanystripes Thu 02-May-13 11:26:35

Ahhhh how lovely! Congratulations to you - you should be very proud of both of you grin

It's just the start of maternal pride - I lose count of how many times I tell my one year old DD how amazing/clever/beautiful/loved she is. When I saw DC two on the scan last week I had the same reaction - what a beauty already!

Enjoy every moment of your pregnancy! flowers

megarobotdiscoparty Thu 02-May-13 12:21:27

so delighted for you! I will never forget going to the clinic for our 7 week scan and hearing that little heart beating for the first time - was blown away. congratulations!

NorthernLurker Thu 02-May-13 12:26:04

Bless you. It is lovely isn't it? There's actually a BABY in there grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now