Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

face washes and creams safe for pregnancy

(2 Posts)
mumoftwoboysS Sun 28-Apr-13 22:33:10

I need to buy some new skin products and have broken out quite badly since being pregnant. I was going to get the Body Shop tea tree range but have since read that there are potential risks using tea tree products during pregnancy.

I'm not a worrier but would like to use products that aren't full of any nasties that are best avoided. Does anyone know of any brands that are pregnancy friendly or can recommend skin products for oily/problem skin? (also at a reasonable cost!)

BabyHMummy Sun 28-Apr-13 23:09:09

So clear range by Morrisons is brilliant and cheap!! I normally use garnier products cos i have quite sensitive skin but they were out of stock and i was desperate ao took a punt. It has been just as good as the face wash i spent £12 on and only costs £1.49 for the face wash!

Have used other supermarket bean and found to be rubbish for my skin but these have been brill!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now