Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

more symptoms at 8dpo

(7 Posts)
jessica92 Sat 27-Apr-13 20:07:00

On top of the symttoms i posted earlier of being tender boobs, headaches, tingly left nipple and constant tiredness i am no feeling sick on and off throughout the day my boobs and feelig fuller and heavier im also getting idigestion. Im dying to test now but need people to tell me no before i get disappointed!!!!

CuteLittleToes Sat 27-Apr-13 20:42:55

When me and my DP were TTC, every month I would think I was pregnant because I had all those "symptoms". As soon as I get BFN, they would disappear just by magic.

You would be amazed how much control your mind has over your body. You can get symptoms just because you are afraid/waiting for them.

I am not saying you are imagining everything. If this is definitely something very different to how you normally feel, then you could be pregnant. But if you are waiting for it to happen (or not to happen), then your mind could be plaing tricks...

I'm not sure if you are looking forward to being pregnant or not, but I hope you get a result you want smile

jessica92 Sat 27-Apr-13 20:46:11

Thanks, ive been trying since dec and i was getting those supposed symptoms for like the first 3 months then all of a sudden this has all started happening xx

TeWiSavesTheDay Sat 27-Apr-13 20:46:23

I know it's tough, but you need to wait and try not to think about it. No one can tell you if you are pregnant or not online, and a test probably won't tell you until your period is due.

Sit tight and good luck.

beth27123 Sat 27-Apr-13 20:49:42

I agree with Savestheday, I had symptoms every cycle, except the one I was actually pregnant. You have around the same chance each month so fingera crossed its your month.

jessica92 Sat 27-Apr-13 20:52:37

Thanks smile

jamtoast12 Sat 27-Apr-13 21:07:59

It's hard to not get super aware of every symptom but if I'm honest, in my experience my pregnancy symptoms didnt start until 6-7 weeks which tbh makes sense as most symptoms are due to the pregnancy hormone which is only produced after implantation. Implantation only usually occurs about day 10 so any now are likely to be 'phantom' or pre period.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now