Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Spa safe?

(5 Posts)
Hydney Sat 27-Apr-13 12:13:55

Hi i'm going to centre parcs at Nottingham and i'll be about 14 weeks by then.
I love going in the spa, and i've looked at what they say is safe, but there's hardly anything! I know things like the sauna are off limits, but even the footspa it says is not suitable.
Has anyone got any advice?
Thanks

Clouise1626 Sat 27-Apr-13 13:31:49

I went to a spa not too long ago and just avoided the sauna and steamroom, baby is absolutly fine i think its just best to avoid things that might overheat him/her smile

RJM17 Sat 27-Apr-13 14:01:35

I am going to one in may and I spoke to them and they said as long as I don't go in the sauna or steam room I'll be fine x

Kelly1814 Sat 27-Apr-13 15:08:08

i love going to the spa and missed it in the first 12 weeks. as others have said avoid the sauna and you will be fine.

if you do have a massage or treatment just tell them and there are certain oils they avoid. also if you have a big bump they will massage you on your side not on your front. enjoy, i'm booked in for a few weeks and cannot wait!

Littlemissexpecting Sat 27-Apr-13 19:02:19

You can use the pool and pregnancy safe treatments.
Avoid anything that will overheat you or that has pressurised water/jets.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now