Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Could do with a hug.

(4 Posts)
AbiElizabeth Fri 26-Apr-13 15:46:48

So I think the hormones have properly kicked in today. I have literally just turned 6 weeks and woke up this morning and was sick and then got all emotional and cried my heart out because my partner didn't have any breakfast before going to work because he was looking after me and I thought it was my fault.

I have spent the day throwing up and crying at the strangest of things. Dropped a 2p down the drain and cried for 20 minutes.

I'm now waiting for my partner to come home from work so I can get a cuddle from him but I still have 4 hours to wait sad

anyone fancy making me a cup of tea?

TheUnicornsGoHawaiian Fri 26-Apr-13 15:49:33

Aahhhh the joys of those crazy pregnancy hormones. brew and thanks

Can you maybe have a lovely long soak and make those 4 hours go faster.

LemonPeculiarJones Fri 26-Apr-13 15:50:19

Awww have a brew

I know the feeling - I'm five months pg now. Some days I just constantly want to cry and there's no real reason.

Watched 'Brave' the other night and DH had to hold me for five minutes afterwards as I heaved and sobbed and bawled my eyes out. Because it was 'about a mother's love' grin

<wells up just thinking about it>

AbiElizabeth Fri 26-Apr-13 15:52:50

We don't have a bath unfortunately. I am still upset that OH didn't get any breakfast before work. I know that it is mental, he keeps telling me it doesn't matter but I feel so bad that he went to work hungry. He works right next to mcdonalds, so in reality he probably just got breakfast from there haha. I don't like these hormones, I never cry and today I am a sobbing wreck!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now