Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

So thirsty

(6 Posts)
jimblejambles Fri 26-Apr-13 10:54:38

I am 38 weeks pregnant with dc3. Today I have woken up with the need to have a cold drink constantly beside me. Am getting twitchy if I don't have one in arms reach.
This pregnancy is so different to my other 2.
Basically would like someone to either tell me they are the same or that its a sign that labour is about to start!! Not that I am impatient smile

Littlemissexpecting Fri 26-Apr-13 11:09:56

Sorry can't help as I've wanted a cold drink next to me throughout the whole of this pregnancy, I've never made so much ice ever!
Good luck just in case!

june2013 Fri 26-Apr-13 11:16:11

Yes, don't know whether it's a sign of labour, but I've been insanely thirsty throughout pregnancy too...

Mrsambition Fri 26-Apr-13 11:24:00

Hi, Am 34 weeks & ive been drinking at least 2ltrs a day for the past 3 weeks. Constantly thirsty..... & it's not like i dont need the bathrrom all the time anyway!!! If your drinkng more than 3 cups of tea/coffee a day cut down, i was drinking far to much and it was causing the thirst.

seekingpeaceandquiet Fri 26-Apr-13 11:43:49

Same for me I have never in my life had so much water and I lived in a hot country before too. so while it might be impending labour it wouldn't be a sign for me.
Good Luck though am nearly 39 weeks and getting impatient too smile

jimblejambles Fri 26-Apr-13 12:03:23

Was so sure someone was going to as its a sign of labour.
Debating if to buy a portable water tower to drag round with me smile
Thank you for all your replies grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now