Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Help I think I'm going mad

(4 Posts)
PandaNot Fri 26-Apr-13 10:02:58

So I already have two children from four pregnancies so I know what it feels like to be pregnant. Like I do now. I swear I can feel foetal movements, I'm feeling breathless and exhausted. Im on the large side so hard to tell if i have a bump or not! However I have had my periods on time with all the usual symptoms, and negative urine test. The doctor will laugh me out of the surgery won't he, if I turn up and tell him all this? I'm terrified of ending up giving birth in the bathroom because no one believes me!

AliceWChild Fri 26-Apr-13 10:05:03

Have you heard of phantom pregnancies? They're a real thing. I'm no expert, google would be better, but could it be this?

isitsnowingyet Fri 26-Apr-13 10:11:05

The negative urine test? Maybe check it again in a few days, but I can't think that would consistently show negative if you were pregnant.

PandaNot Fri 26-Apr-13 10:16:34

Thanks. Don't think a few days should make any difference to the test as I if it were true I must be a good few months into it because we haven't had sex for quite a while for one reason or another! I think panicking about it is making me feel worse. I will google phantom pregnancies, thank you.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now