Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

Crampy pains at 19 weeks

(4 Posts)
redandyellowandpinkandgreen Thu 25-Apr-13 19:16:01

I feel really uncomfortable, like I'm bruised inside but no sharp pains or anything too worrying. I did phone the midwife at 10.30 and got a call back at 5.30 which I missed hmm

The midwife left a message to say to call in for assessment if I was worried. Would you? Can't decide if it's normal or whether to go and get checked tomorrow.

lollypopsicle Thu 25-Apr-13 20:36:55

If in doubt get checked out. Let the professionals decide if you should be worried or not. Probably all is fine but for your peace of mind, best to know for sure.

Ezza1 Thu 25-Apr-13 21:19:46

If you are worried its always worth getting checked out.

I had some mild cramping/stretchy pains a few days ago which has now stopped - I am 19 weeks with DC4. Since its stopped I have felt a lot of movement from baby so I think it was just stretching/ligament pain.

redandyellowandpinkandgreen Fri 26-Apr-13 09:46:47

Well they won't see me! I have been asked to take paracetamol and call back if no better after two doses. So I guess it can't be serious.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now