Talk

Advanced search

Would you like to be a member of our research panel? Join here - there's (nearly) always a great incentive offered for your views.

I freakin LOVE my baby already

(12 Posts)
SourSweets Wed 24-Apr-13 22:21:06

I moan so much about being pregnant. My back hurts. I'm tired. I'm hungry. I feel sick. My skin is dry. I keep dropping things. My nose is blocked. I need a wee. Get off my pregnancy pillow. Why haven't you started the dinner yet? My back hurts. I'm tired...

But sometimes I just realise how much I ready love my little baby. He's just starting to move in response to my husband's voice, and my touch. I can sit for ages watching (and even... filming!) my belly moving when he kicks.

I don't know what I'm going to do when I actually get to meet him, I don't think I'm going to bear it. I'll go out of my mind with it.

Such a cheesy post but I just had to share it as I am having one of those moments tonight!

polosareverynice Wed 24-Apr-13 22:25:17

Aww lovely do enjoy it there's nothing like the first few movements and there be many more amazing moments still to come, no matter what trials you go through having them they are infinitely worth it!

rachywhite83 Wed 24-Apr-13 22:42:38

Me too. I'm so excited about being a mummy x

MultipleMama Wed 24-Apr-13 22:42:44

Im not far along but I feel the exact same and I did with previous dc. It's amazing how overwhelming you already love them!

Oldandcobwebby Wed 24-Apr-13 22:48:00

It made my heart leap to see the title of this post. That is so lovely! I felt the same when my little girl was in my wife's tummy. And now I love both of them even more.

Keep it up!

Queazy Wed 24-Apr-13 22:48:48

What a lovely post. Mine is still doing somersaults in there as only 22wks, but loving that he/she responds to me eating or speaking. I was worried I wasn't bonding yet, but def there now too. We're really lucky to be growing these little guys smile xx

MultipleMama Wed 24-Apr-13 23:19:39

I'm envy those of you who are feeling them move. I have months to wait yo feel them move and I'm so impatient haha.

Alexandra6 Thu 25-Apr-13 07:11:49

Love this post. I'm only 9 weeks but we've seen the baby already and talk to it grin I'm anxious but sometimes it overwhelms me how happy I am to be pregnant, DH is the same and we're so cheesy together!

Fuckwittery Thu 25-Apr-13 07:19:27

Bless. I don't bond with my bumps at all until they come out! 3rd one now and feeling very detached, but with my first two had overwhelming rush of love as soon as born.

cogitosum Thu 25-Apr-13 07:25:55

I'm the same I love being pregnant. I'll sometimes be sitting in a meeting or on the train and just start grinning like a loon because he's kicking!

MisselthwaiteManor Thu 25-Apr-13 11:53:11

Sometimes I think I don't want mine to come out because I'll miss him/her, I know that's daft but I love the kicks and having the baby right there all the time. I don't think I'll ever let go of it when it's born!

Lydia161290 Thu 25-Apr-13 16:51:56

Aww, i'm having a boy too.
I love being pregnant so much. I just had an emotional moment with baby responding to my voice. :'D it's was magical. Jeez, i'm like an emotional wreck and I am so in love with him already!

grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now